Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Fun at Art Walk








Last Month Triumph, the kids and I went to the Phoenix Are Walk. They happen on the first Friday of every month. There is music and lot's of art to look at. The kids enjoyed getting out and it was fun to walk around with Rise and his friends too.
I decided that we need to do more family outings.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Man - Hunter is going to be so jealous that you got to see some Ghostbusters!! Looks like you had fun!! :)

Unknown said...

Roxxi, You made my day! I am so happy to hear from you. Your family is so adorable. My mom said she saw you at her gym. So, I told her to get your number. I think she forgot. But this is even better to see you and your family through a blog. We are back home in Hawaii now but we will be in Arizona in March. We will have to get together. Wendi

Trinity said...

hooray! new pictures. man we miss you guys like you wouldn't believe. making our way back to phoenix is becoming more of a popular topic around this house . . . miss you!