Sunday, May 17, 2009

Booster Seat

Ok, I just wanted to share this cute story about Eternity.
I picked the kids up from Kalli's and on our way home Eternity says "Mom when I grow up I want to be just like you." and I told her "No Eternity you want to be better than me," so then she says I am always gonna love you and Triumph soooo much, forever for the rest of my life I am always gonna love you guys the most."
I thought to myself, awwwww she is adorable. Then her age showed through cause then she says,
"And I am always gonna want a Booster Seat"

I know I am her mama so I think it is super cute!!!!

5 comments:

Maranda said...

So funny! Does she still call you by your names instead of mom and dad?

Wendi and Eric said...

Adorable!

Trinity said...

Well, I'm NOT her momma and I still think it's super cute! We miss you guys terribly. Are you sure you don't want to come back for the summer? ;)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

that is a really cute story

Terri said...

That is really cute! And so is your new background.