Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Wisti, Dustin and Roxxi!!!!

Wisti and I celebrated our Birthdays out at my moms house this Sunday. She made some amazing food and yummy desserts. Thank you so much Mom for all you do and for such a wonderful night. Thank you family for all coming and celebrating with us. It was a nice evening.

Eternity woke me up at midnight and told me to wear this pink mask and told me to put it on that she wanted to show me something. Of course since I was asleep I did not want to go but she asked me a few times so I went. Triumph and Eternity had decorated the kitchen and had my birthday present waiting. It was a new iPhone. I love it. I really needed a new phone. My was literally falling apart.

Tonight, Triumph took me to Ra for Sushi and it was really yummy. Emili also made me a cute sign with Eternity that I came home from work to and they made me cookies that I love. Thank goodness for Emili, don't know where I would be without her.


Eternity and Me with my sign.








My Pretty mask that I was surprised with.
The Decorations they did for me.

September Birthday Babies!!!!



Kenzlie was having a ball entertaining us with her many different faces!!!!
Kenzlie picking her nose. when she saw me taking a picture she decided to go for two fingers.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Glad you had a good bday!! Your hair looks so cute, btw!! :) I can't believe you like sushi!!! EEEW! :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.