Thank you Kalli for having it at your house and for you not having OCD last night while we destroyed your house and backyard. What a trooper you are. We need to do this every year, maybe by next year my back yard will be done and we can do it here(i highly doubt it though) I had soooo many cute pics that I had a hard time choosing. Everyone looked so cute.
Pic of as many kids as we could get at one time and looking, it was hard!!!!
Cody as Homecoming King, (He REAllY was Homecoming King)
Four Sisters and their Momma.
Family Pic, Triumph dressed up as a Bishop, not really he had come from work!!
Thanks Emili for Eternity's costume. And the ever famous Clown Costume for Reign
Teresa did face painting. By the end of the night Maizi and Eternity thought they were the face painters. What a trooper Zachary is, if he would just get married HE could have some of his own. Hurry up Zachary and Teresa.
And of course Reign, always content with candy. This is going to be his favorite holiday!!!
Still gettting his face so beautifully painted!!!
The Donut Game Sydney brought, they had a blast!!!
Hunter, Noah, and Madelyn. And Tiffany made all their costumes!!!
Madeyn (Dallas' and Candice's adoptive daughter) and Whitni
Eternity loved her costume a little TOO much!!!
Reign to not try to rip the costume off.. I bribed him with candy:)
2 comments:
Thanks for taking pictures! My batteries were dead so I couldn't! :( Hope ya don't mind, but I'm gonna take a few of yours! :)
How cute and fun!
Post a Comment