Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!




I am sure you have all heard because we were just so darn excited on Friday, but Triumph has officially passed the Arizona State Bar Exam. His results were posted Friday and we were waiting by the computer for 4:45pm. to hit so the list would post. The next day we got his actual results in the mail and he passed with flying colors.


SOOOO...... if anyone knows of anyone in need of an attorney please keep Triumph (and me) in mind. He and two other individuals are starting up their own law firm. So if you could post on your FACEBOOKS, (Since I don't have one) that Triumph is now a Practicing Attorney:)

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Yeah!! Congratulations - so happy for you guys!!! :)

Quincy said...

What?! You aren't on facebook?? I thought I was the only one...even Bryan's 83 year old grandparents are on it. We now have a special non-facebook bond. Congrats to Triumph (and you!). Also, congrats on the new baby girl that is coming!