It took awhile of moving beds, cleaning and arranging the rooms. By the end of the second day my feet are very swollen.
Needless to say Eternity absolutely loves it and says she doesn't want any toys in her room and when any of her cousins come over she doesn't want them to go in her room.
At least the baby has somewhere to sleep now when she gets here.
Before
After
4 comments:
This looks great! Im excited for your new little one:) I know, it took me a while to post,lol. I wanted to get an ultrasound first just to make sure everything was going ok:) Hope to see you soon!
So cute! That's a great picture of your family at the top.
Pretty Pretty!! I'll warn Maizi the next time we're over that she's not allowed in Eternity's new room. :)
Very cute!! :) (The room & the picture that is!!) So glad someone finally updated their blog!! :)
Post a Comment