Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Like Father Like Son




So the other night I woke up (like a do many times a night) and Triumph was not in the bed. I looked down and he was sleeping on the floor. So i go to check the baby and then make my rounds to Eternity and Reign, Reign was not in his bed so I look around and find him on the floor as well. This is usually how it happens nightly where I have to wake Triumph and Reign up to get back in their beds. If you have ever met Reign you know that he is the spitting image of Triumph. They act just like eachother. Now this is even more scary on how much a like they really are.

1 comment:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Reign is like his clone!! By the way - nice background you copy cat! :)