Friday, December 9, 2011

Zschary and Teresa

So I do have to congratulate Zachary and Teresa who have FINALLY tied the knot and have made the whole family so excited. We absolutely love Teresa and I am so glad that Zachary found someone like her, too bad she just didn't start dating him when we were friends in High School then we could of saved the trouble of his previous gross girlfriends:)
We love her and I want to say I am so happy for both of you and we can not wait for the arrival of your new baby (which was a honeymoon baby by the way)
That baby is going to be SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

I'm guessing that you are just joking about the baby - like your post a while back about them getting married?? ;) ;) So happy they are married, but if the baby news is real, someone's in trouble because I haven't heard about it!!! :)