Thursday, May 24, 2012

COURAGE IRON CURIEL

Ok So I know I have A LOT to update and I have sooooo much to catch up on. But I guess right now the most important thing going on is that we welcomed our 4th baby. Courage was born May 4th weighing in at a HUGE 6 pounds 15 oz. 19 Inches long. Whew didn't know if I was gonna be able to push that one out. My easiest labor and delivery ever. He is a very good baby and Beso has turned into a new baby since we had him as well. Oh and Don't any of you fret this is just a couple pics I have so I will be posting again VERY soon.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

So cute!! So glad he's here!! :)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Glad you finally updated!!! Gosh, I just can't stand it when people don't update their blogs. heehee!!! I have some MAJOR updating to do or maybe I should just start over. :) Cute pictures!!