Monday, August 4, 2008

I too have jumped on the blog ban wagon.
Well what can I say this has been an pretty much non eventful summer
We have not gone on any vacations, we have not had any big changes, oh yeah except one,
ASU BABY!!!! Triumph got accepted for his second year of Law School and the Sandra Day O'Connor School of Law, so now we get to remain living here in Mesa and continue and finish school here. We were so excited when we found out and our families, especially my mother was extermely happy. We are however sad to leave our good friends that we have made over there, but we will always remain friends. Our very best friends from Omaha, Dave and Trinity are even planning a trip in September to come visit. We will of course be going to and ASU Football game while they are here.

5 comments:

Dave Moore said...

Congrats you crazy punks. I'm glad you got in & hope that the next few years are excellent for you. I also hope that you score a huge paying job so that you can fly us down all the time to hang out w/ you all.
We miss you guys already.

Wooden Family said...

YEAH! Why didn't you tell me you got your blog set up?

Martinez Family said...

Yeah!! So glad you joined in the fun!!! :) As for the picture size - I can't help you there! I never could figure that out, so I just keep the pictures in my posts & out of the title!! :) Hooray for Triumph! Glad you guys get to stay here!! :)

Duncan Family said...

Start the Car!!!! WHooooo. Finaally you got your blog going.
Good to also see what Grace looks like. Fun Fun Fun. See ya when we get home.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

It's about dang time! Cute pictures...too bad we didn't have a camera with us for our pedicure lady yesterday. The look she gave us would have been great to capture. :)