Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reigns Love for Chocolate



So I left Triumph to watch the kids while I headed for the gym.
Triumph called me while I was there to see where I put the camera, I asked him why and he said, "You'll see when you get here."
So when I get home I can tell Reign has had a bath and Triumph told me that he thought Reign had been very quiet for just waking up for a nap. So when he went to check on him this is what he found. My Mom had given me a bag of candy and it was sitting next to his Port-A-Crib and I guess he had been able to reach it. Boy was he happy about his little snack he found. I don't know how many Hershey Kisses he ate, but how could you not just take a picture. He enjoyed himself!!!

1 comment:

hansen family said...

How CUTE!!!! I'm so happy that you jumped on the "blog wagon" I was soooo against blogs before Tiffany got me hooked!! Be careful it's kinda addictive. Your kids look so cute, tell Triumph "Hi"