Monday, September 8, 2008

Attack of the Weed Eater


Triumph and I decided to do some yard work this evening and I was in charge of weed eating. Well I guess it got away from me and attacked.

I could not believe how bad it hurt and I was wearing pants. Good thing I did not change into my daisy dukes like I had planned.

5 comments:

Martinez Family said...

OUCH!! I wouldn't even know how to turn on a weed eater!! :) Look at you - blogging like a pro!! Looks good!! :) Your kids are so cute & getting so big! Time for #3!! :)

Wooden Family said...

HOLY COW!!! That is horrible. That's why you should leave the yard work to the pros!!(your brothers).

Terri said...

Ouch! I am bad and always wear shorts and have gotten pretty bruised and scratched up from flying rocks and branches. It feels like getting shot (or at least what I think it would feel like). Good thing you had pants on!

Fig Family said...

Hello!! Never would I even attempt doing yard work! Well, I'd get yelled at anyway for messing things up! I had to tell Chance b/c ya know that's what he does...and he wanted to know how the heck you got the back of your leg?? Is that the back of your leg?? Are you OK? Double Ouch!! Next time, call somebody!! Or use pruners!! Not gas ran machines! JK! :)

hansen family said...

Holly Moley!!!!!!! That sucks!!!! Maybe you should stick to the inside jobs or plant flowers if you feel like you must do outside jobs!!! =) Just just kidding =) But for real... That looks like it hurts!!!