Saturday, October 4, 2008

B.F.F.'s




We had our good friends from Omaha, Dave and Trinity come visit us. The trip was too short but we had a lot of fun. We ate a lot and played a lot. Eternity was in heaven having her buddy spend the night with her a couple of times. We really do miss them and can't wait for their next visit or maybe our visit over to Omaha. I am definitley not missing the weather, I heard it is aroun 45 degrees there right now.

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

that picture is really cute
of Eternity and Grace

Martinez Family said...

Glad to see you're still around!! :) I (also) love that picture - you should frame it!! :) I like the new rugged look Triumph is sporting - so manly!! :)

Triumph and Roxxi said...

yeah well Triumph's manly look is already gone, thank goodness!!!!

Trinity said...

Oh, I need both of those pictures! You have to send them to me via email or something . . . You got my link to Picassa of all the kid pics right?!