Reign and Triumph Efrenito Tatum-She was in heaven! The little stinker! Reign and Triumph playing with dolls again! Alegria in the trash!! Triumph threw her in.
cute posts! it's about time, it's been awhile! ya know since we never see you, we have to read about everything. just kidding...it's our fault this time...we haven't been out in awhile. we will be out at fig's on sun. probably. super cute pics! c2 fig's
Those are some cute kids!!! And By the way, NO, Chloe and Sadie didn't have any real money!!! =) Chloe's mom isn't that nice,hahahahaha, I played the safe route and gave them Monopoly money.
Well it's about time you did something else on your blog...what are you busy or something?! heeheeheeThanks for letting us hang out there last weekend too- Maizi had a blast.
Yay, I'm so glad you have a blog. I can't believe how big Reign has gotten. So you said you were with Kristin...Kristin Bishop? Are you in Utah? We're going to Utah this weekend for fall break. I'm so excited. I miss you guys being here in Omaha. Let me know how everything is going.
No I just meant that I was with her on the same page as missing Omaha. Silly. I am hoping to get to go on a trip to Omaha the beginning of December for about a week so if you guys are still in town we need to get together. Wierd but I really do miss it.
hi roxxi and triumph, cute family:) my blog is private, but if you would like send me your email address.. dreadog7@gmail.com (Brant and Andrea Morrow)
10 comments:
cute posts! it's about time, it's been awhile! ya know since we never see you, we have to read about everything. just kidding...it's our fault this time...we haven't been out in awhile. we will be out at fig's on sun. probably. super cute pics!
c2 fig's
wowsers you have been a busy little blogger. I am going to update with pictures this weekend,
naturally mostly of your children.
Those are some cute kids!!! And By the way, NO, Chloe and Sadie didn't have any real money!!! =) Chloe's mom isn't that nice,hahahahaha, I played the safe route and gave them Monopoly money.
Well it's about time you did something else on your blog...what are you busy or something?! heeheeheeThanks for letting us hang out there last weekend too- Maizi had a blast.
Yay, I'm so glad you have a blog. I can't believe how big Reign has gotten. So you said you were with Kristin...Kristin Bishop? Are you in Utah? We're going to Utah this weekend for fall break. I'm so excited. I miss you guys being here in Omaha. Let me know how everything is going.
No I just meant that I was with her on the same page as missing Omaha. Silly. I am hoping to get to go on a trip to Omaha the beginning of December for about a week so if you guys are still in town we need to get together. Wierd but I really do miss it.
Yum, now I want another one of your pretzels. Tatum had the right idea . . .
hi roxxi and triumph, cute family:) my blog is private, but if you would like send me your email address.. dreadog7@gmail.com
(Brant and Andrea Morrow)
Hey roxxi, i stole one of your fishing pictures....hope you don't mind!:)
Hey Roxxi. How are you guys doing in Arizona? You left us without warning!
Post a Comment