Saturday, October 4, 2008

RISE!!!!!!!!!

Rise found out that I had a blog the other day and could not believe that he was not on it yet. Well Rise here you go, your own post dedicated just to you. I will tell you a little about Rise.
Rise is AVAILABLE, he is handsome and is working as a EMT right now and will soon be on the Tempe Fire Dept. He enjoys long walks on the beach and quiet nights by the fire. He can be reached via Roxxi's blog, because we all know that I have to approve of his girlfriends and if I don't and he still continues to date them there will be consequences.
Just kidding!!!
Triumph and Rise went on a Camping Trip a few weeks ago and here are some pics of their adventure!!!










2 comments:

Trinity said...

What the *#!? is this AVAILABLE crap? I believe he is awaiting one blonde girl we both know about . . . ;) Right Rise? ha!

Triumph and Roxxi said...

Lets make it happen.