Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Families Are Forever


I wanted to let all of my family know how grateful I am for all of them and I feel as we reflect on the life of Shane that we should all strive to be more like him. What a wonderful example he is and he will be watching over us.
How wonderful it is to know that Families Are Forever and we will all be together again someday.

4 comments:

Trinity said...

You all are in our prayers; so sorry for your loss. We love you guys.

Matt and Katelyn said...

Love and miss you Roxxi! So greatful families are forever.

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

We've not been able to stop thinking about Shane and all his family the past couple weeks- I know that thinking of him has made Cody and I more conscious of how we can be like him and have "clean hands and a pure heart." We love him and you guys and you are all constantly in our prayers.

Maranda said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Is that Triumph's brother? We miss you guys and hope you are hanging in there.