Triumph took Eternity to her first ASU Game Last week.
She was soooo exicted. She talked about it for days. I don't know though who was more excited about it, Triumph or Eternity. He loved how excited she was. She keeps talking about how much she ate. Hot Dogs, Soda, and PopCorn. She was in heaven. She is just like her daddy I guess, Let's hope she does not want to go to U of A some day. Triumph might have a heart attack.
She was soooo exicted. She talked about it for days. I don't know though who was more excited about it, Triumph or Eternity. He loved how excited she was. She keeps talking about how much she ate. Hot Dogs, Soda, and PopCorn. She was in heaven. She is just like her daddy I guess, Let's hope she does not want to go to U of A some day. Triumph might have a heart attack.
1 comment:
I love these pics of Eternity with her daddy. Thanks again for having us and it was so much fun to see you. Hopefully we will be there again soon!!
Post a Comment