I thought we were going to lay off the sugar???
If that's what's for dinner than I am coming over! Pearce and I should be in Arizona in March for Connor's break. Unless... Connor decides to come to Hawaii. We would love to see you guys. Your kids are adorable. You're a lucky momma!
Everytime I talk to Triumph he tells me Reign is even more "gordo" than before ... well no wonder brother! You had better start feeding him some good foods or he'll end up super gordo, like me!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I thought we were going to lay off the sugar???
If that's what's for dinner than I am coming over!
Pearce and I should be in Arizona in March for Connor's break. Unless... Connor decides to come to Hawaii. We would love to see you guys.
Your kids are adorable. You're a lucky momma!
Everytime I talk to Triumph he tells me Reign is even more "gordo" than before ... well no wonder brother! You had better start feeding him some good foods or he'll end up super gordo, like me!!
Post a Comment