I .
Triumph has started school again and his Internship at Ballard Sphar Law Firm. So it is back to the grind and back to not seeing as much of him as we would like.
Only a year and half left though and then we will REALLY never see him.
I am still working part time and the kids are still crazy and full of energy. We had a great Christmas spending time with family. We were supposed to go visit Dave and Trinity in Omaha it did not happen, but they are going to be making a visit to AZ for Spring Break and we can't wait. It has been too long.
We have got to spend some time with Margo and Berkley. It has been a long time since we have gotten together and it was really fun to spend some time with old friends.
Rocio came to visit and brought her beautiful baby boy Christian. I have put a couple pics of the cutie.
We did go to High School Musical on Ice with family. Wish we would of had some more time to catch up. Everyone is so busy though.
As I am writing this I asked Triumph if I was forgetting anything fun that we did and he reminded me that he went to Hawaii for 36 hours. He got there on Monday night and found out the next day that the flights back looked horrible and since they were on stand by they needed to try to get back so that next night they rushed to the airport and they were back on a plane Wednesday morning. Ha, guess he should of waited for me to go.
We are healthy and happy. Things are good. Life is good. We are truly blessed with wonderful family and good friends.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Did hell freeze over?? You updated your blog!!! Just teasin...I know you are SUPER busy. :)
Post a Comment