We got Britni and toilet seat warmer. Ha ha. We also got her some blue thong underwear- From the dollar store. I bet Sione is going to love those. Wonder if they are edible!!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
This weekend we got to celebrate Britni's B-Day and My Dad's B-day. We had a lot of fun. Thanks mom for cooking such good HEALTHY food. You Rock!!!
We got Britni and toilet seat warmer. Ha ha. We also got her some blue thong underwear- From the dollar store. I bet Sione is going to love those. Wonder if they are edible!!!!
Grandpa Ernie (Dad to me) and Eternity on his B-Day!!!
We got Britni and toilet seat warmer. Ha ha. We also got her some blue thong underwear- From the dollar store. I bet Sione is going to love those. Wonder if they are edible!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey thanks for posting that ugly picture of me. I'm going to find an old one of you & put it on my blog. :) Also, just wanted to let you know that my toilet seat is so warm now- you should get one.
ha, ha. I said I know britni is going to hate that picture. But it is not like you are not just making a face. YOU are the Hottie with a Naughty body!!!!!
Tee Hee.
Wow. Your family has some good genes. None of you have aged at all. Happy belated birthday Brit.
Post a Comment