We then arrived at the Memorial Site where they had a short Ceremony and Tribute to Shane. It was very nice. It was nice to get together with the family and to run in Rememberance of Shane.

These are the shirts that we wore for the run.
Gathering after the run
Eternity and Reign awaiting the arrival of the runners
Britni and I before the run
Rise (my substitute husband) and I before the run.
Thanks for running with me Rise.
Eternity and Dallas waiting for Ceremony to begin
Scott and Reign watching runners come in.
Here we all come!!!
4 comments:
I didn't know about Shane. What happened? I'm so sorry. That is so wonderful to have a memorial in his honor.
We will be in AZ March 12-26. Check your schedule. Let me know what day you are free and we will get together.
That is so cool you guys did that. The kids look so big -- I think they doubled just since the summer!! And you also cut your hair?! It looks great - did I tell you I was growing mine out to cut for locks of love? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
What a nice thing to do. Your kids are growing up and are still as cute as ever!
hey missy! you are not too far behind me on blogging updates either! i'm working on them! i have about ten i just need to add pictures too!! next time i look on here, there better be an update!! :)
p.s. sorry about last weekend, i forgot to call you back! please forgive me. i can come when the kids are on spring break, we are pretty open...
Post a Comment