It was a blast. There was about 30 people who went. We left Thursday and came back on Sunday. It was mine and Triumphs first time camping together and the kids first time camping also. Fuz did a wonderful job of planning for everyone and did a lot to make it so much fun for the kids. He made a slip n slide and I promise if there is anything you ever need for camping, Fuz has it. From a generator with a huge light bulb, heater, to a sink. We did not set up the sink, but it was there if we needed. it. There was a bridge that some people repelled off. On our last night there a crazy bum came by our camp and was scaring me because I am such a sissy and then on our way out on Sunday Fuz blew his transmission on his van. It was quite scary seeing them roll back on the hill. Michelle is a brave woman. We finally got him going so we were blessed to make it back. It was a lot of fun and looking forward to going again.
One Big Happy Family
Off the Sheeps Crossing Bridge
Miss Fearless
Eternity loves being with her Daddy and becoming
very fearless. She loved riding the Rhino.
These two loved the freezing cold water.
Thanks Fuz for the awesome slip n' slide!
Like Father like Son.
Fuz and his Mini Me-Nash!
Daniel and Triumph dropped a tool case on Genesis' car.
Sorry boy's- You've been Caught on Tape!
Tristan, Olivia, and Eternity-They loved going on
adventures!!!
Here's that Happy Family Again.
The Water was Freezing, but it was so much fun
for the kids.
The Desert Scene
Josh, Fuz, and Eternity
Don't fall Daniel!!!
Triumph and Reign walking across the bridge.
Reign sure does love his Daddy:)
One Little Fishy in the River!!!
This is the pool Fuz made for the kids!
Daddy's Girl!!
Twiddle-D and Twiddle Dumb
was not "lovin" Reign)
5 comments:
How fun, you guys are crazy for getting in the freezing cold water. Looks it didn't phase the kids though =) I LOVE the slip'n'slide =) (Is that what it is?)
I'm so glad you guys came, it was lots of fun, we should go again in a month or two somewhere just for one night maybe :)
Hey, I'm not sure what happened. I called the number you gave me a couple of times and well I didn't hear back...I think you may have been out of town. So I guess when we come back to AZ in August we can meet up.
What a fun vacation! You have the cutest family!
Okay, I just read your blog reply and can't understand why you have no messages? I remember telling my mother in-law, that it was weird I hadn't heard from you yet. In fact I am going to try and call you right now. My number is 808 341 1827.
I just left a message on the number you left on my blog. Any Messages??? Maybe check the number you gave me...I can't imagine how I am not able to call you?
Post a Comment