Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tongan Brad Pitt!!!!!



Way to go Sione!!!! Britni you look like a hottie too!!!!

Again, if Lucifer and his offspring were not there Sione would have taken it all.

Just want to say congrats on all your hard work and you are an inspiration!!!

Can't wait to see you rub it in their faces when they are the losers and you are the At Home Biggest Loser!!!!

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

I totally thought Sione was going to take it all too!! I AM SO OVER RON!!! Anyway, I saw you on the episode last night too!! "talk, talk, talk, words, words, words" - That had me cracking up. You looked pretty hot yourself!

Amy said...

I totally thought that Sione was going to win too. I hope he gets the 2nd grand prize. He certainly deserves it and you couldn't of put it any better in regards to Ron. LOL. In agreeance with Charmaine - you looked great too Roxxi. Good to see you. I laughed at Sione's comment to you, talk talk talk. I had to rewind that. He is funny.

Trinity said...

Love it! We enjoyed catching you guys on that episode too -- fun stuff. Sione is awesome! I like our "name" on your blog list by the way -- very fitting don't you think? ha ha!