Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Surprises

Eternity and Reign were ecstatic to find a Birthday Surprise waiting for them in the mail. Our good kind friends Dave and Trinity sent over a some wonderful surprises from Grace and Tatum. Eternity got a hair bow that she has in her hair and bracelets and a wallet. Let me tell you, she takes her wallet everywhere she goes and shows everyone. Rise gave her her first dollar to go in it and Reign got a book with some new toy cars. That he absolutely loves. He is very into cars and motorcycles now. Thank you guys sooooo much for your love. They were so happy and excited. We have tried calling a couple times to say thank you, Eternity has wanted to talk to Grace because she says she misses her and Omaha--- Are you avoiding us?????
Well we miss you and love you soooo much!!!! Thank you for thinking of them!









3 comments:

Trinity said...

I am so glad you got the package! Nothing like late huh? I am glad they enjoyed everything. I can't take credit for the hairbow though -- that was yours that you left at the ranch. ;) Miss you guys. We will call soon!

Matt and Katelyn said...

So cute!!! I sure do miss you guys. Hope all is well:)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Very cute pictures....next thing you know Eternity will have debit card in that purse. :) She's so smart!