Thank you again, you all spoil us too much.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Reign Boy!!!!
As I mentioned Reign had his 2nd birthday on the 4th of July. We had a couple celebrations, one at Cielos house and one at Kallis house. Thank you everyone who came and for all his great gifts and for everyone helping out. I have the most amazing family.
Thank you again, you all spoil us too much.

Thank you again, you all spoil us too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
um why did Eternity have a jacket????
PS - nice comment on my blog. Dork - I hate them.
Hallelujah!!! You & Kalli must have been very busy getting your blogs updated today. Those pictures are so cute- I have some more of Reign & Soakai I'll have to send to you.
Cute pictures!! Eternity & Hunter should get together... she could wear her jacket & he could wear his Ghostbuster costume (which he wears daily - see the blog!) & they could sweat together!! :)
Oh, so many pictures and so many times to miss you guys! I love the pic of Triumph in the pool; better safe than sorry with that boy! Happy Birthday Reign boy. We miss you.
Post a Comment