Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ENGAGED?????????

Could it be TRUE??? Could this Happy Cute Couple Be engaged???? I think it could be!!!
If it isn't it should be. Rumors have been speading that this Amazing Duo is engaged and planning a wedding. I don't know who started these Rumors or if they are not "Rumors" at all or if they are the straight Truth!!! Well either way I think that it is wonderful and I can't wait for our new sister in law. And then new little babies to come after that!!!!



What a Perfect Couple!!!



HA!!! So in love!~


3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

cant wait for them to "see" the news!

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Wow...I'm just gonna start calling you the "Mill" as in the rumor mill. hahahaha! I crack myself up. :) Let's just use these pictures to send out invitations & then they'll have to get married. Deal?

Martinez Family said...

You guys are so funny!!! :) Are there any rumors for Sage?? They should have a "double" & save money!!!! :)