skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Beauties
Sione and Britni had to go to St. George this week so Maizi is spending a couple of days with me. She is so fun. She told me that she was a princess and I said no your not so she said fine I'm a Mermaid. Then I told her that i was a princess and she said no your Snow White.
Well Eternity and Maizi dressed up like little Fairy's. These are some photos I captured. Too bad they were both totally posing.
It is fun for Eternity to have a buddy besides one that trys to beat her up every other minute.
Maizi took most of the beatings the last couple of days.
1 comment:
Those are some cute girls I must say!! Thanks again for keeping her while we were gone...she is still talking about Terdy Rise. :)
Post a Comment