I know it's kind of Dark but the Missionary did not know what he was doing... those missionaries:}
Brothers and Sisters
Sage and Heather
Sage, Heather and their happy Family:}
Cute bunch of Grand kiddies.... Missing the rest of the cuties.
Kalli and her favorite Sister... Me of course!!!
Wisti and Alan (Capri??????)
Britni and Sione (Their kids were no where to be found) I kid I kid
Zachary and Teresa (The Newly Engaged Couple!!!!!)
Eternity and Alyana
Curiels (Isn't Triumph SOOOOO Handsome :))
5 comments:
Yes...yes he is handsome. We missed you guys at the camp out but you're in luck we'll do it again real soon!
ok so remind me to NEVER wear that outfit again...I swear I looked in the mirror before we left. :/ "That's it- I'm not going!!!" Hahaha!!!
Love your pictures!! :) Looks like you guys had fun!! Love your new career as a wedding planner!! :) hehe!!
ok how about we take my picture off - hello boob! Disgusting!
Hey, it was great to hear from you. We have been kind of off the grid. Sorry to hear your Dad is sick. Give him some love from me. Glad to see you are doing well. You have the cutest family.
Post a Comment