Monday, January 4, 2010

Update!!

So I just wanted to post some pictures of the last couple of weeks. Some are from Christmas. We had a wonderful day with both of our families and our kids were so excited for Santa to come. Eternity left him cookies the night before and was sooo excited to see that he had eaten some when she woke up.
Reign was more excited than I thought he would be.So smart that kid... Just kidding!
The rest of the pics are from Soakais 2nd birthday party.
Thanks for having us over and Maizi enjoyed his presents a lot more than he did.






Notice Eternity's poor little eye. She scratched it with a rubber band!


This is our little gay Reign


This is our little Hoodlum Reign






Eternity was so excited to leave cookies n milk for Santa this Year!!!
I remember my mom and and dad doing that with us every year and my dad would go get a bag of hay for the Reindeer. Ahhhh to be a kid again.

1 comment:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Cute pictures...every time I see Eternity's eye my eyes start to water- poor little girl.