So Twinkle re-did her kitchen and I loved it so much that I wanted to do my ugly out dated kitchen. So she showed me the ropes and provided me with some of her old supplies. It has been a long drawn out process. It took me a good three months, and I was always discouraged and thought that it wasn't worth it. But now that they are up I am soo excited and it isn't completely done yet but it looks way different.
Now on to the next room!!!
8 comments:
Good job Roxxi! I'm going to come check them out soon.
Fancy shmancy!! It's about dang time you got done with those cabinets. :) Looks so pretty & I love the new light fixture- I thought something else was different but it took me a minute to figure it out. Well done my friend, well done.
It turned out so good. I can't wait to come and see it in person.
That last comment was from me, Terri. I'm on my sister's computer. : )
wowwee your kitchen looks awesome!! Love it!
Good job! It looks nice! Don't ya just love doing projects - especially when they turn out so good!! :)
FINALLY!!!! Guess I will have to come check it out!Good Job
This looks even better in person too! I am amazed at the great work you guys did -- very gorgeous remodel.
Post a Comment