Well the last day we were there, Reign was playing with a farely small stick and just tripped over a chair but the stick found his lip. He immediately started bleeding and so that meant I immediatley panicked. Triumph took him away from everyone to look at it and decided we definetly needed to go get it checked out. He ended up having three stitches. He didn't even cry. The nurses were so shocked at how good he was.
This is his first accident and from what I am told with a boy this is not going to be the last:(
In the car ride over, he was more upset cause he wanted to ride "motos"
Getting ready to give him his numbing shot, that was my time to exit.
1 comment:
Poor little guy! That little "swaddling blanket" makes me sad! I hate that they do that - but I guess they have to! I thought my boys might be the 1st to get stitches, but it just might be Miss. Busybody, Olivia!!:)
Post a Comment