Friday, April 30, 2010

FUNNY PIC

So I was going through some of our old pictures and I came across these ones of Reign. I was the one who dressed him like this. Yes I know... cruel.
I got a good laugh out of it now though.



4 comments:

Maranda said...

What a pretty girl he makes! Haha. So, I'm guessing you were either really bored or secretly wished he was a girl!

Martinez Family said...

So funny!! :) Unfortunately, I think that's the fate of every little boy - a mean mom or sister that dresses them up! I've got a few pictures of my boys - in dresses & tutu's!! :)

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Well, isn't he pretty! You are so mean! Maizi has that dress in her closet- wondered where she got it. :)

For the Love of Hair said...

ah ha ha. Did Eternity dress him up? I used to dress chandler and dex up like this because I wanted more little sisters.