Monday, May 17, 2010

Triumph Curiel...Attorney at Law:)

So the day finally came that Triumph graduated with his "FINAL" degree. Three degrees later he has decided to move on from school and start a career. On May 14th, Triumph graduated from Sandra Day O'Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
It was such a neat thing to see him walk and have Eternity so excited and screaming for him. We had a very fun party that evening. It was so much fun and I wanted to say thank you to all that helped and all that came. Britni and Sione surprised us with a jumper for all the kids to play with and it was such a life saver it kept all the kids entertained. I am bummed that I forgot to take any pictures of the cultural hall decorated or all the people that came to celebrate with us.
I am so proud of Triumph and I know he has worked very hard. Thank you Triumph for doing all of this for us. He is now getting ready to study for the bar that he will be taking in July. Then he can really get started.
Again, I truly want to thank everyone that helped with the party. It meant a lot to me and to Triumph.
We love all of you guys soooo much.








Triumph and his friend and NEW business partner Derek







The Handsome Graduate!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Yippee!!! I was thinking that maybe he was just going to be a student for life! Gosh! :) Congratulations- we're soooo proud of you & congrats to Roxxi too for putting up with all this school/studying stuff for so long!!! :)

Quincy said...

Congrats to you both!! So sorry we missed out on the party. It ended up being a crazy weekend for us. And, yes, Triumph looks much more handsome with the new hair cut! :)

hansen family said...

Are you serious??? Triumph has been in school FOR--EV--ER!!!! Congratulations Triumph we're very excited for you and for Roxxi!! How exciting for you Roxxi to not have him gone so much, I think you deserve a really really nice gift for being such a patient, understanding wife. =)

Wendi and Eric said...

Congrats to the both of you!