Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Eternity!!!!!



Ok, so my camera broke and Kalli and Emili won't share pictures from Eternity's birthday. But she did celebrate her 5th birhtday on May 23rd. I will update with party pictures as soon as I can get some. I loved this picture of her.
She is getting so big and getting ready to start school next month:( I can't believe it. I am dreading July 26th.
She is such a 16 year old in a 5 year olds body.
Love her so much though.

3 comments:

Maranda said...

She is beautiful Roxxi! I can't believe she's five. Congrats to Triumph on graduating. Such a good feeling to be done.

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Wow!! You & Kalli have been busy little bloggers. :) Eternity looks gorgeous in that picture...still hard to believe she's 5!!!

Martinez Family said...

Sooo cute!! Happy birthday, Eternity!! Can't believe that she's 5!! Time to have another one!! hehe!!