Thank you Duncans for doing so much for his birthday and thank you to my family for coming and celebrating with us. With his birthday on the 4th of July it is hard to have everyone there. He is getting so big and can not believe he is already three. He keeps us laughing and entertained all the time. His facial expressions are the best.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Happy 3rd Birthday Reign
Reign celebrated his 3rd Birthday on July 4th. The weekend before Kalli and family had a birthday party for him. I gotta say I didn't do much. Brought some ice cream that no one ate because Zachary and Teresa brought yummy homemade ice cream. Emili had all the kids dress up and took pictures. They also had little games for them to play, horse shoes, pin the tail. We had a really good time, Reign got spoiled rotten and I wish I would of remembered to video tape him because he was so excited with every gift.
Thank you Duncans for doing so much for his birthday and thank you to my family for coming and celebrating with us. With his birthday on the 4th of July it is hard to have everyone there. He is getting so big and can not believe he is already three. He keeps us laughing and entertained all the time. His facial expressions are the best.









Thank you Duncans for doing so much for his birthday and thank you to my family for coming and celebrating with us. With his birthday on the 4th of July it is hard to have everyone there. He is getting so big and can not believe he is already three. He keeps us laughing and entertained all the time. His facial expressions are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got a short video of him opening gifts, I'll send it to you.
Your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. He was just a baby when you guys left Omaha.
He's such a goober...I like that last picture. It's like he's saying "I'm Reign and I'm signing off for now" with his little salute. :) Funny kid!!!
You are such a cute mom, with the cowboy cake, costumes and goodie bags. You go girl!
Post a Comment