I can not believe how old she had gotten so fast. I still remember crying like this the first day I had to leave her all day to go to work. And ALREADY I am leaving her all day for school. She practiced making ham sandwiches yesterday so she would be ready for lunch. She told me "stop crying so much you are going ot see me in a little bit" I apologize for ALL the pictures, by hey it is her first day and MY first going to school. Reign was like SEE YA!!!!
I am counting the minutes until I go pick her up. They grow up too fast, they really do. Everyone tells you that, but it is soo true.
We love her so much and are very grateful for her in our family.
All the school clothes and goodies that Emili got for her, I really had to do no shopping once she was done with her:)
Eternity going in her classroom!!
Her little buddy Tristan... he was not as happy as Eternity to be going to school
Walking to class

This would be her posing just a little for the camera!!

I wasn't the only sad one by the way:)

She was so excited!!
Excuse my Red Eyes:(


Eating Breakfast before school, she told me that I needed to feed her cause she won't be able to eat at "Tias" anymore.
Triumph and Eternity walking to her classroom.

Tia (Kalli) Eternity and Emili, We of course needed to go by before school to see them off:) And borrow Emilis camera
4 comments:
dumb - I totally started crying AGAIN! Whitni is so jealous no tears were shed for her this morning. I too remember that 1st day of you going back to work. Geez what will I do when she gets married????
PS - it has been quiet around here today
Ok - why did I get all teary-eyed???? Guess I was remembered Madelyn & Noah's 1st days!! :( She looked so cute though!! How fun - I'm sure she'll have a great day!! :)
I admit it too....I just got a little emotional. :( She's getting so big- then I just realized that Maizi will be doing this next year. Eternity looked so cute! She'll do great~ and so will you in a few days. :)
She looks like such a big girl and beautiful, just like her momma. Wow where does the time go?!!
Post a Comment