Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Little Diva

So our miss Divinity is six weeks old and she is a little Diva... She loves to be held and she will freak out if you take her bottle out of her mouth before she has had enough. Triumph says if she is awake she is either eating or crying. It doesn't help that when I am at work Kalli holds her ALL the time and when I get home I hold her all the time because I haven't seen her all day. So I am hoping she grows out of it :)









It was hard to get a pic of her not like this because if she isn't being held then she is usually crying. She is SPOILED!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sione and Britni Fa said...

Cutie pie!! I guess since she likes being held so much I'll take a turn. :)

Quincy said...

I still haven't seen miss Diva. I hope to see you Saturday. She's darling. No worries...Creed was the exact same way. Problem is he's almost 4 and I still hold him all the time.

Martinez Family said...

So, so cute!! :) That's how I was with Madelyn - Tasha & my mom held her all day & then I came home & held her all night!! (Maybe that's why she's a little brat!!) ;)