Thursday, April 7, 2011

8 Weeks Old

Our little Dabinty (thats how Reign says it) is getting so big. She just hit 8 weeks and on her 8 week birthday Cielo (her favorite aunt) and I took her to the mall to have her ears pierced. Well Divinity was not exactly too happy with us. She looks so stinkin cute with them though. Like we needed to help her cry any more than she already does:)









This was right after looks like she trying to flip me off

5 comments:

David said...

She should flip you off!!! You deserve it. I love her lil face- she makes me laugh a lot!!!

Heart me!!

Aileen said...

Sorry that above comment was me Aileen :)

Unknown said...

Slight problem - Cielo is not the favorite aunt! I don't think we even need to say who it is- we all know!!! :)

Unknown said...

ok that message was from Tia Kalli!!!! great now you all know who the favorite is!

Martinez Family said...

So sad - but so cute!! I have pictures like that of Olivia & one of me, looking more scared than her!! :(